about 1 year ago
Temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk
4 week assignment
37.5 hours per week
Up to £10 per hour depending on experience
Mpeople are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk on a temporary basis to provide cover in a company based in Heywood.
This role involves:
- Weekly payment and cheque runs
- Cash postings of payments
- Processing supplier invoices onto Sage 200
- Statement reconciliations and direct debit standing orders
You will need:
- Knowledge of Sage preferred
- Purchase Ledger experience
- Able to work independently, have a keen eye for detail and have good time management skills
- Proficient in Excel
In order to be considered for this role you must be able to register with Mpeople and start the role at very short notice.
If you would like to apply for this role, please click the link below or send your CV to email@example.com, alternatively call 0161 622 9899 to discuss further.
Please note that MPeople recruitment can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.