Droylsden, Greater Manchester
Up to £16000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Do you have an interest in technology? Are you keen to pursue a career in marketing?
A top technology company based in the Droylsden area are giving you the opportunity to gain hands on experience whilst obtaining a degree in Marketing.
The company have four offices based in Europe, Japan, USA and the Middle East and have been established for more than fifty years, highly recognised for their innovative and high-quality products.
An opportunity has become available in the Marketing department as for a Trainee Marketing Assistant. The successful applicant will be completing a Marketing Degree whilst employed via the company. All degree funds will be paid for.
What's on offer?
- Salary £16,000 p/a
- Fully funded Marketing Degree
- Working hours: 36 hours per week (Mon - Thur: 8:30am - 5:00pm & Fri: 8:30am - 3:30pm)
- 23 days holiday plus an additional day for each year of service (capped at 25 days) & statutory bank holidays
- Holiday buy back after 2 years' service
- Christmas shut down period
- Pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Death in service scheme
- Free parking
What will you be doing?
- Assisting in producing marketing collateral, web content, catalogues, leaflets, videos, press releases and social media
- Assisting with new language translation onto print
- Completing day to day administration duties within the marketing department
- Providing support on a range of exciting marketing projects
What will you need?
- A minimum of 104 points at A2 (Grades BCC) or equivalent in BTEC DMM with a bias towards English, Business Studies, Graphic Design
- Demonstrate extra curriculum (e.g. hobbies or part time work)
- Demonstrate a keen interest in Marketing and Technology
- The ability to travel to Droylsden Monday to Friday
Due to the success and state of the art technology they provide, the company have worked on several projects supporting a very impressive client base including customers from automotive, arts, scientific, government and federal agencies.
If you're interested in kick starting a career within marketing this is a fantastic opportunity. To apply send your update CV for consideration or speak with our team if you have any questions - we look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that mpeople recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.