Horwich, Greater Manchester
Up to £20000 per annum
17 days ago
Are you an experienced Warehouse Administrator and want to work for a very well established family business who have built a strong reputation in their industry? Do you like the sound of an interesting and varied role, being given autonomy and being part of a successful business? Paying a salary of just over £20K with an immediate start!
About the role:
- Process orders accurately for all internal and external customers to ensure that all orders are dispatched and invoiced within the agreed delivery framework
- Working closely with the courier/transport provider on arrival for collections.
- To arrange transport/carriage as required ensuring charges are recovered appropriately.
· To answer phone calls and emails professionally and in a timely manner, enabling orders to be processed and handle customer queries as they arise.
- To ensure goods jobs are allocated fairly and are correctly packaged by the Carrier Team.
- To confirm dispatch on all orders ensuring invoices are released.
- Ensure Next Day delivery orders are printed and allocated to the pick team to ensure deadlines for delivery are met...
- To assist with picking orders if required to ensure cut-offs are met.
- Report any issues to the Warehouse Supervisor.
- Strong IT Skills.
- Fully numerate and literate.
- Must be able to interact with colleagues and customers in a professional manner
- Able to work comfortably within a team.
- Able to work on own initiative.
You will be paid a salary of £20K with benefits including onsite parking, 20 days holiday plus an earlier finish on a Friday. This role is to interview this week with a possibility of starting work next week!